Chichen Itza Eco-Cultural Tour
"Experience the best the Maya Ruins"
The Chichen Itza Eco-Cultural Tour is the tour that started it all. The itinerary is so well planned that at the end of the tour you will be extremely satisfied with the guided tour, the time spent on your own and the amazing visits to Valladolid and Ik-Kil Ecological park.
"The genius and adaptability of Mayan culture can be seen in the splendid ruins of Chichen Itza. This powerful city, a trading center for cloth, slaves, honey and salt, flourished from approximately 800 to 1200, and acted as the political and economic hub of the Mayan civilization... More" The Travel Channel.
Don't miss the Observatory, a centuries old building that resembles modern day astrological observatories. The secret cenote, a large water well where human sacrifices were performed and where dozens of human remains where discovered and unveiled the secrets of the human sacrifices. Continue on to the Ball Park, a large "stadium" where an ancient ball game was played and the losing team lost more than a game.
An of course, El Castillo, one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. A perfectly constructed pyramid so exact that even modern architects and engineers still don't know how the Mayas were able to achieve such greatness without modern construction tools
- Air Conditioned Bus - Coach type bus
- Professional Bilingual Guide (Spanish/English)
- Bus tour in colonial Valladolid town
- Entrance fee to Ecological park
- Entrance fee to the Mayan Ruins of Chichen Itza
- Video cameras are aloud with an extra fee $5.00 USD
- Buffete Lunch ( Drinks NOT included )
- Available dailyn From Cancun & Riviera Maya
- Pick up starts at 7:10 a.m.
- Returns at 6:30 p.m.
- *Kids 4 and under FREE
- Taxes and travel insurance and Tolls